Guideline for Participants:
- Participants may wear any appropriate Halloween costume (costumes don’t have to be from a musical theatre production).
- Each participant should already be in costume during re-registration period. Changing rooms are not provided at the venue.
- Each participant is required to join the Jaksical Halloween event from 14.30.19.00
- During the costume parade stage event (starting at 19.10), each participant must be on standby at the designated area.
- Each participant has 30-second duration on stage during which they may do a short performance, showcasing their costume and character.
- Costumes must not contain dangerous articles and/or inappropriate elements (Jaksical Halloween event is for all ages).
- The judges’ scoring and decisions are final.
- The committee have the right to disqualify candidates who violate any rule.